Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two things...

1.I updated my photography blog. It's my "test run" photoshoot! Check it out!

2. Chayse has done a complete 180 from yesterday and almost all the marks on his body are gone and the swelling is pretty much gone. Hopefully since it wasn't a severe case, that he can be rid of it for good and not ever have to deal with it again! We wil see what the doc says on Mon or Tues! Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

3 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Your pics turned out really good. If I wasn't leaving I'd have you do some of us. I'm glad Chase is doing better.

The Reese Family said...

I am so glad to hear that Chase is doing lots better. You will have to keep me posted on what the doctor says! If you need me to watch little Alexa while you go to the doc I would be more then happy too :) just let me know.

Nicole said...

I'm glad he's doing better! Your pictures also turned out great!!