So I have decided to turn my love for taking pictures into more than just a hobby! I am starting my own photography business and I couldn't be more excited! I am starting out with a few free sessions of friends and family to get some practice with my new camera and all the equipment and then hope to go full force by Christmas time! Wish me luck!
(There is a link to the right of my page, for my photography blog. Check back in a couple weeks and I will have my first shoot up on there!)

5 comments:
ooo ooo we want to be your experiment! Come to Boise and we can play
I would love to be one of your testers!!!! It would have to wait until Christmas though...Good luck girl and way to follow your dreams! LOVES
Wow! How exciting for you! I love taking pictures! but of course it's more then just taking pictures, I don't have the nack(sp?) for placement and background and everything else. I wish, i would love doing something like that! So I am happy you are doing it. Your pictures are always so good! Can't wait to see some!
I love how you design all of your photo's with borders and such... What program do you use to do that? Or would you be willing to teach me... Also, I would love for you to do some pictures for my family... If you have time!
very cool Nicole, good for you! Good luck and let me know if I can help:)
Post a Comment