Friday, September 5, 2008

Brandon's Birthday Part 2

Last night we had cake and ice cream for Brandon's birthday! I made him German Chocolate cake and we had rainbow sherbet! (Weird combo, but he loves both of them!) The Rupps came by to wish Brandon a Happy Birthday and joined us for cake and ice cream! It was great having them! Brandon got spoiled..but hey its what I love to do! :) His big present was a Zune and I am so happy he loves it! At least now he wont be stealing mine and sporting the totally rad hot pink Zune! Haha!

Here are a few pics from the little shin dig!
Dave said I better not put his face on my blog, and he may have been joking. Just in case, I have solved the problem..and put him in disguise. Can you find Dave? Haha!

We had a fun time! Thanks for having a birthday Brandon! :)

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Love the new me.

-Dave

Jamie said...

Cute family picture!!

Lindsay Kay said...

You guys look great. Miss you.

Chelse and Jason said...

Ok I found Dave. I love it!