HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY BRANDON!
Brandon is such a great guy and I am so thankful to be married to him! Since I have met him I have seen him change into a husband, a father, a hard working man (not that he wasn't before) and an successful student. Our kids love and adore him! Chayse gets so excited when he hears the car beep when Brandon locks it as he is getting home from work. I just feel so lucky to have a man who loves being a father and loves his kids ten times more!
Brandon is such a great guy and I am so thankful to be married to him! Since I have met him I have seen him change into a husband, a father, a hard working man (not that he wasn't before) and an successful student. Our kids love and adore him! Chayse gets so excited when he hears the car beep when Brandon locks it as he is getting home from work. I just feel so lucky to have a man who loves being a father and loves his kids ten times more!
I hope you have a great day babe! You deserve it! I look forward to another great year with you! No matter what ups and downs may come, we have eachother to get through them! Love you!
Here are a few of my favorite pics over the time Brandon and I have been together!

3 comments:
Nice tribute Nicole.
happy birthday brandon!
have a great day Brandon!
Post a Comment