Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend In B-town!

Brandon, myself and the kiddos headed to Boise for the weekend on Friday morning! We were so excited to see family and friends! Friday night we hung out with Tegan, Joel and Peyton. We went to eat at Primos (quick, easy and great place for two crazy kids!). Then we went back to their house and hung out, chatted and ate yummy homemade ice cream!
~*~
The next day, I met up with some of my best girlfriends for lunch at Red Robin! It was my birthday on the 12th and it was Mandi's the next day and so we did a little birthday lunch! Tegan and Jodie put it together and I am so glad we all got a chance to hang out! I haven't seen Mandi for so long and it was great to catch up with her! She just recently got engaged, and I couldn't be more happy for her!
We just hung out the rest of the day with my grandparents. They are such awesome people and have so much wisdom and knowledge to share and to put it bluntly..my kids freakin love them!
~*~
The next day we headed to church, then hung out afterwards with my dad and brother and relaxed. Then we headed over to my Grandma Helen's house and was able to spend the evening chatting, eating pizza, and celebrating my grandma's bday with everyone. I haven't seen my mom in a long time, and had never met her husband. He is really cool and laid back. My mom came bearing gifts and it was like Christmas! The kids were stocked up with toys and clothes and coloring things! Thanks Mom & Vince! It was great to see everyone again! We had a blast.
On Monday, my mom and grandma took us on a shopping spree at the mall. It was a blast! They spoiled us rotten and we appreciate all that they did, so so so much! My mom wanted to go to Build-A-Bear with the kids..and the kids loved it. Well Alexa slept, but she loved the bunny she ended up getting! :) After having the guys meet us for lunch, we said our goodbyes and headed back to Logan. It was a really fun weekend, but its never long enough. I always leave feeling sad because I didn't get to see everyone one I wanted. I was looking forward to seeing Amber's new little beauty, but didn't get a chance too! Next time Amber! :)

2 comments:

The Ringer Family said...

glad you had a good time-I can't wait till Friday!!!! It seems like it's been forever!

Christy said...

Looks like you had a great time in Boise! I miss Boise a lot, now that my family is living in Rexburg, there is really no reason to go back as often. But I am taking a trip in Oct to see my Kim!! SO excited. And I always feel the same way when I leave, that time went by so fast and I didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do. :(