Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake on Saturday and it couldn't have been better weather. It was warm enough to go in the water..but not so hot that you needed shade when out of the water. I am so glad we decided to go last minute, because our kids had a blast and I had so much fun taking pictures of them. Clearly I took too many, but I just couldn't get enough of their cute faces! Chayse was loving the water and jumped right in. Alexa did nothing but smile while she was in the water and enjoyed every minute of being in it. She did great the whole time, and didnt get fussy til the end. I was getting a little fussy too..it was a great day..but time to go home! :)
Here are some of my favorite pics! Enjoy!

Unfortunately it was really rainy and dreary here in Logan for a good part of Labor Day, so I am so glad we got out and did something fun on Saturday! If you haven't ever been to Bear Lake..go! It's a lot of fun and such a beautiful lake!

3 comments:

Kimber Dawn said...

oh my heck! i love those pictures! you have such a cute family...i love you!

Jamie said...

Bear Lake is always a good time! So what happened to Travis and Brandon's hair??? silly boys!

I love Chayse's hat, what a cutie!They both are little cutie pies:)

Hokie Family said...

What kind of camera do you have? Those are great pictures! Love your new living room!