I totally forgot I didn't blog about Chayse's 3rd bday party yet! It was a blast! Thanks to everyone that came, especially those who traveled! Chayse was really tired and cranky..but he showed his bright smile a few times throughout the party! Haha! Poor little guy was still tuckered out from being sick. Anyway, we had yummy pizza, salad and breadsticks and topped it off with cake and ice cream. My dad was so cute playing with all the kids and making them laugh. He is so great with little ones. My kids are lucky to have him! Here are some pics from the party! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so so much fun!!! I wish so badly we could have been there.
I was wondering about that. Happy Birthday Chayse. It was great to see you guys for the short seconds before and after sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment