
I had a fabulous day on Friday for my birthday! I woke up to my sweet little boy bringing me a rose in bed! His sweet little voice saying, "Happy Birthday Mommy!", just made my day! Then when I went downstairs, Brandon had put signs all over saying wishing me a Happy Birthday and saying how much they loved me and all that mushy stuff! Its the little things that can make a birthday so special! Brandon only went in for a couple hours, then came back and we had to take Chayse to the doctor for his 3 yr check up. ( Iwill blog about that later!) Then we went and had lunch at my inlaws house and then did some birthday shopping. I got an ice cream maker and a new Columbia jacket! Love them both! Then we went home and hung out til Brandon and I headed out for my birthday dinner at Iron Gate Grill. I love that place and Brandon does not..(only because they added in gratuity on a check once when the two of us went out..cuz I guess thats what the coupon said in fine print..and it was clearly more than she deserved..and he said he didnt LOVE the food...) so anyway..he was kind enough to take me there and he said that maybe Iron Gate gained some points back! :) Then we went to dessert at my favorite ice cream parlor, named Caspers.
Oh I cant forget to mention that Brandon set up an appt with a professional makeup artist to get my make up done last Wednesday as part of my birthday. I loved it because I was able to learn lots of fun tips about colors, contouring, the dos and donts, and all that fun stuff. It was thoughtful of him to have remembered I said I wanted to do that!
It was a great birthday and I was definitely spoiled!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! When are you coming to Boise?
Love you.
Yay! Happy late birthday friend!! I didn't realize that our birthdays are only five days apart! (mine is the 17th). Sounds like you had a great birthday and I agree that the little things are what matter the most. What a great husband you have to make it such a special day!! Happy Happy Birthday!!
You are so young! What a great day you had:)
wish i coulda been there!
happy 25th! xoxo
What a fun birthday!!! I know I already said it...BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Maybe you could post the things you learned about applying make-up...I need help as I am sure many stay at home moms do!
Post a Comment