Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Almost here..

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

~*~

I checked the tracking, and my precious (imagine the voice of that one guy on that one movie..Lord of the Rings is it? I can never keep them all straight!) will be here tomorrow!!!
Good thing, because my patience is running thin....
Yahoo!!!
It's time to start doing some shoots!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Nice camera! I wish you luck! Not that you need it as your pictures of your kids are always so great!! I will be waiting for your first pics to look at!

Lindsay Kay said...

You starting up a photography business too?! You'll do great.

Tegan said...

Yay!! I bet you can't wait!! I am excited for you to get it so that you can get it all ready to do our family pictures!! I love the video of Chayse and his soccer game....haha can't wait for Peyton to be able to play.