Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is what happens...

...when Brandon feeds Alexa.

Alexa pretty much hates all green veggies..and she spits them out and maks a huge mess. So it's not ALL Brandon's fault when I come over and see a green mess on my sweet pea's face last night.

(Excuse the fact that her hair is not done and its dinner time...Brandon swears her hair is thinning out because I do it everyday...so to satisfy his worries...she went "hair acessory-less" for two days. (This being done by someone who has an "emergency hair kit" in my diaper bag if we have a hair do malfunction or outfit change..I am ready!) I gave in and did it today. Her box of hair things looked lonely and was calling out to me..what could a girl do?)

3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

too funny! I am going to have issues if I have a little girl. My mom alreay gets mad at me for packing hairspray around and fixing Daxton's hair! haha.

Christy said...

haha! too cute!

Tegan said...

haha thats funny!! I remember when Joel would feed Peyton it looked pretty much the same!!! Miss you!!