Today my baby boy turns 3! Yes I realize he is not a baby anymore, and yes I realize I have a little baby that should suffice my sadness of Chayse not being a baby anymore..but he is my baby boy still and I couldn't love him more! We talked this morning about him being a tiny baby and how big he has grown and how far he has come. It seems like yesterday that I was at my baby shower and started having contractions and had to drive back from Layton in a hurry. (Later realizing there was no need to rush because he didnt come for 23 hrs..but ya know...I had to make sure I didn't miss out on that epidural (that didnt work) haha!)
~* ~
Here are a few things Chayse has experienced in his 3 short years!
1. 9 day stay in the NICU when he was born.
2. Came home on oxygen, but only had to stay on for a week!
3. Moved to Boise when he was 2 months old.
4. Moved back to Logan when he was 9 months old.
5. Found freedom through mobility in crawling and walking from 10-12 months.
6. Had a great first birthday with all his family who loves him!
7. Many trips to Boise to see family and loves to play with Grandma Fahnestock especially.
8. Had a nasty bout with croup off and on for 4 months!
9. Helped me nanny a cute little boy named Dylan for a few months.
10. Welcomed his new baby sister in Feb.
11. Learned to love the water (which is a huge step from last summer)
12. Made some great new little friends!
13. Speaks really well, is very very polite and has a very sweet demeanor about him.
14. Is the best son and brother our family could ask for!
~*~
Here are some pics from the past birthdays!









Well today, on Chayse's 3rd birthday..he woke up bright and early at 5:45 am! I tried to not be upset, because its his birthday and he can do whatever he wants. (Though I was silenty hoping for a tad more shut eye!) Oh well! He was up and ready to party! We gave him a couple presents this morning, but are saving his big one for his birthday party! Chayse wanted to go to McDonalds for breakfast, so after Brandon went to work, we headed there. Chayse had a blast! Then we rent The Bee Movie and now we are hanging out at home until Brandon gets off!
Here are a few pics of his bday so far...



Tomorrow is my birthday and then Saturday is Chayse's party...so lots more pics to come! Check back!

5 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAYSE!! HOW FUN:) He is such a little stud. Thanks for talkin with me the other day:) Hope he has a good rest of the day. What do we need to bring on Saturday and also whats he loving right now, toy wise?? LET ME KNOW
Awww..cute! Happy B-day Chayse!
I Love your page, this is my favorite one..so far:)
Happy B-day to Nicole too!
Happy Birthday Chayse! I still call Luke "baby" I don't think you can help it.
Happy Birthday to your husband, your cute little guy and You tomorrow! HOw fun to have your birthdays so close like that! I saw on facebook that it was your b-day so I posted it to my blog! SO Happy BIRTHDAY!!
I like your new blog too! The header is so cute!
happy birthday lil man! we love you!
Post a Comment