
Thank you Enya..you put my son to sleep.
I often forget about this little tool to get Chayse asleep. I used to play this a lot, but haven't played it much the last year.
Tonight, I was ready for him to go to bed. He was tired, but didnt think he needed to go to sleep. I put this on and he was out within 30 seconds. No joke!
Now I am ready for bed...
(but not til I watch One Tree Hill that I recorded on my handy dandy DVR)
(Enya is my favorite for relaxation. Check out her song "Caribbean Blue". Chayse seems to respond to that one best and its one of my favorites!)

4 comments:
I think I need to try that with Luke. He kept sneaking out of his room last night with his blanket over him as a disguise.
heather
aww..yes, Enya works wonders,especially for Jon..he he! It really does put him to sleep along with the Last of the Mochicans sound track.
Nice! Sweet moves, Mom :) I'll have to remember that...
HI Nicole! I found your blog on Jenny's blog. It was fun playing with you at the park today! Too bad it rained so soon after we got there. We'll have to plan more activities!
Post a Comment