
I got blessed with two great newborns! Chayse was great as a newborn, minus the NICU experience..and Alexa is just the same! Chayse started sleeping through the night at 2 months, and last night Alexa slept from 8.5 hours! She has been consistently sleeping 6.5-7 hrs a night...which is so great, but last night was SO nice! (Though I did keep waking up towards the end to make sure she was okay because she was sleeping so long!) I am so excited to start sleeping more! :) She has hit a few milestones the last few weeks, such as smiling, holding her head up better, pushing up off my chest with her hands, starting to make some cooing noises and she has started to bat at her toys on her bouncy seat! I think she weighs around 11 lbs..(I weighed myself alone, then holding her.) I guess we will see for sure at her appt on the 7th! She is also wearing 3-6 month clothes already!!! I just love her to death and am so thankful for all the joy she has brought into our home these past 7 weeks. Here are 7 things I love about my baby girl!
7. The sound of her cooing.
6. How she curls up in a ball while she sleeps on my chest.
5. Dressing her in all her CUTE clothes.
4. Doing her hair everyday. ( She never goes out w/o it a bow or a headband!)
3. How she grasps my finger so tight when she is eating.
2. The way she smells like lavender after her bath!
#1. I love it when she looks up at me, scrunches her nose and smiles so big!


1 comment:
I can't believe how fast they grow up. She is so cute!!
Post a Comment