Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend! We spent Saturday at The Leavitts, and the kids dyed eggs, decorated bags and did an Easter Egg hunt! Then on Sunday we went to church and Chayse had his first time in Nursery! He absolutely loved it and is excited to go back next week! We then went over to the Leavitts again for Easter Dinner and just hung around and talked! It was a fun and relaxing weekend! Hope you all had a great one too!









4 comments:

Wendi Mortensen said...

Cute slideshow! You'll have to teach us how you did it. Cute pics! I still haven't heard back from the photographer friend of yours that emailed and really hoped to have her do my pictures... Do you have any other idea of how I should contact her? I just loved her photos...

Jenn Oldham said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! That is awesome Chayse likes nursery. I always feel bad for the parents who can hear their children screaming down the hall because they don't wanna go to nursery!! Thanks again for designing our blog headers. You are so kind

Tegan said...

o my gosh I love all those pics. Alexa looks like such a big girl in her bumbo seat!!!

Amanda said...

I know that life changes when you have a 2nd baby in the house, but I really want a cool header like yours and I cant figure out how in the heck to do it.... so if you get an extra couple minutes and can try to explain it to me that would be great!