...with my new baby monitor! My mom sent me this awesome baby monitor and I couldnt be more excited! I first heard about these from my sister, whose friend uses it. My mom asked if there was something "big" i needed for when Alexa was born, and I told her I needed a monitor. I heard about this one and checked it out and it was $200! A little out of a reasonable price range..so I looked on ebay and found it for $119! Needless to say I was so excited! My mom ordered it for me and it was dropped off this morning and so now its on the counter, charging so its all ready to go for afternoon naptime It will be so nice to be able to put her upstairs away from Chayse while she naps, so that he cant get her bouncy seat and try and bounce her out of it!
P.S. Alexa slept from a little after 11:00 pm straight through til 6:30 am this morning! Yay for Alexa! Yay for Mommy getting sleep! Haha!
THANKS MOM!
You can check out the monitor by clicking here .

3 comments:
So I'm dying to know what a $200 baby monitor does...does it feed the baby and put her back to sleep for you?? Wow, I got a $30 one and it works great...what is the big secret? PS- I think I saw you in the Wal-mart parking lot on last Saturday...I thought that was you and now it is confirmed...:)
So is it a video monitor???
Sounds like quite the monitor! What would we do without them? They are the best invention ever! My sister said she enjoyed taking your pictures, they turned out great!
Post a Comment