Monday, March 17, 2008

Wal-Mart Vent Part 2

K Seriously..Wal-Mart...SERIOUSLY... is all I have to say....
*
Who are we kidding..its me writing..of course Im going to say more! I am an idiot and bought the wrong formula for lil Miss Alexa..and so I had to go back today. Well I was browsing down the shoe aisle for some cute spring shoes..(thinking that if I bought them..it would somehow send out the message that it really is time for spring to come.) ANYWAY... I was interupted by a Wal-Mart employee behind me saying, "Im not trying to touch you in a bad way or anything..I just need to get this off for you" and proceeds to brush my butt up and down. WHAT THE CRAP! Luckily it was a woman..but still! I guess I had brushed up against something and had dust on my butt...and I guess it was nice of her to care..but SERIOUSLY! I dont know..maybe I am rude..but if I saw someone I didnt know with dust on their butt...sorry pal..you're on your own with that. I would not proceed to brush someone's butt..with my hand no less. 2 Strikes...1 more and you're out Wal-Mart.*


*Except for my formula..its the best deal there!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

haha you are hilarious! Sometimes Walmart kills me too. but I will always go back because its cheap and convinient. good luck at the next walmart outing

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

You are much too kind I would have been so rude if someone had the nerve to do that to me!