Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Smiles

Today I was finally able to catch Alexa smiling on camera! She smiled for the first time on March 10, but they have since been short, quick and hard to catch! She was so happy after her bottle today! She obviously takes after her brother for her love to eat! Its the greatest thing to see them smile up at you, and you can see that whatever you are doing..is right because its making them happy!




She is just too precious! I love her smiles!

While I was taking pictures of Alexa, Chayse wanted his picture taken. He has his baby that he takes care of while I take care of Alexa, and he wanted me to get a picture of him reading a book to his baby Taylor. Its actually my doll from when I was little..and he got a hold of it and loves to carry him around. Let's just not tell Brandon his son carries around a baby doll. ;)

1 comment:

Tegan said...

O those are so so cute!!! I love them. She looks a lot like chayse in that first one.