So Im a little behind in this post, seeing as she is almost 5 wks old..but here are a couple pics of my baby girl when she was turned one month! I seriously cannot believe how fast time has flown! She is such a beautiful little girl, so sweet and an amazing blessing in our home! She is a lot more alert now, and its a great feeling when she looks up at me and I know we "connect", as opposed to when they are brand new and they just kinda look around not really focusing on one thing. She is filling out a little more now, and we are guessing she weighs around 8 lbs. Her skin is still the beautiful tan..and its so funny because that is the first thing people say...it looks like she has been tanning haha. It made my heart melt because she surprised me with her first genuine smile as she was looking up at me yesterday while I was changing her! If that doesnt make being a mom all worth it, then I dont know what does. Chayse still loves her to death and cant get enough of her...k well sometimes when I am helping her hold him...he says "k im done" and tries to push her off. Its so cute though becuase when she starts to cry he will say, " I got her mom" and go give her, her binky and rub her forehead and say " shhh sister dont cry..dont cry." I just love being a mom!

2 comments:
Wow, one month already!!! she is such a cutie!
Okay so I just decided that you WILL come see me on Saturday or I'll hunt you down. I can't believe Alexa is almost 5 weeks old. Crazy!!
Post a Comment