Chayse has shown an interest in helping out in the kitchen. He is constantly asking and sometimes its hard to have a 2.5 year old in the little kitchen area and tripping over him while trying to make dinner. SO I decided when I was at the grocery store this week, that I was going to pick out a totally easy meal for him to help out with. I decided on little mini pizzas on English Muffins. Last night we made them and Chayse had so much fun helping and putting the toppings on. (Except the sauce..ya I wasn't about to go there!) Here are a few pictures of our little Chef in the making.
He was so proud of himself.
He had to keep checking on them. He was getting impatient and kept telling me it was time to take them out so he could eat them.
Here is the finished product! If you look closely..the bottom one looks like a guy with sunglasses a nose and a go-t. Haha!
He pretty excited, so it looks like we may make this a weekly thing where he picks out and cooks dinner. Well helps to cook dinner anyway! Haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment