Est. 2004
totally! I was thinking the same thing as I was watching. Ahhhh!
Oh my gosh!!! I saw that today too one word...ewww! I told chris it was really a guy not a woman with a sex change and he looked so stumped for about 3 seconds, i thought he was going to throw up.
also i think i'll take you up on your offer for the blog header... i cant figure it out!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
totally! I was thinking the same thing as I was watching. Ahhhh!
Oh my gosh!!! I saw that today too one word...ewww! I told chris it was really a guy not a woman with a sex change and he looked so stumped for about 3 seconds, i thought he was going to throw up.
also i think i'll take you up on your offer for the blog header... i cant figure it out!
Post a Comment