Thursday, March 6, 2008

The ABCs of Me

A-Attached or single? Very attached..in a married sort of way! :)
B-Best friend? Tegs
C-Cake or pie? Party Cake for sure!
D-Day of choice? Saturdays!
E-Essential item? cell phone and diet coke
F-Favorite color? Oh it just depends on where the color is!
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears.
H-Hometown? Boise Idaho!
I-Favorite indulgence? Rocky Road or Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream
J-January or July? July most definitely..its warm..4th of July and fireworks!
K-Kids? Two beautiful one! Chayse (2 1/2) and Alexa ( 1 month)
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? November 6th, 2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother and 1 sister
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P-Phobia and fears? Driving on freeways where there is only two lanes and cement blocks on either side and a semi right next to me...ya everytime we go to salt lake..it happens!
Q- Quote? "Guys are like parking spots...all the good ones are taken and the ones left are handicapped." Haha..luckily i got one of the good ones! :)
R-Reason to smile? My two beautiful children make me smile daily!
S-Season of choice? Spring! Its the sign of new birth..fresh starts and beautiful flowers!
T-Tag three people: Tegan, Jen, Jenn, Ashlee, Jeneka, Stephanie, Amanda, Holly..Nicole..pretty much everyone on on my list..ya its more than three..deal with it.
U-Unknown fact about me? well if i told you..it wouldnt be unknown..but really...i cant think of anything.
V-Vegetable? I love carrots, peas, cucumbers, green beans, tomatoes
W-Worst habit? picking my split ends
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Im going to go with ultrasound..because my ultrasounds have been to see babies and that is always fun!
Y-Your favorite food? olive garden food, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, PB&J's, chicken and rice casserole, stek quesadillas from Cafe Rio..to name a few
Z-Zodiac sign? Virgo

Now all of you must do it!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh fun! I think tags are fun;-) People are probably sick of reading mine though. Yours are always so cute!

Nicole said...

I loved reading the ABC's!! Have you been able to get a hold of Audrey? You will absolutely love the pictures, she does such a great job!! Where in UT are you living? We live in Kaysville!! By the way, your girl is adorable. I thought me girl had a lot of hair until I saw yours, she is too cute:)