
I just had to say something really quick..that really irks me. I was at WalMart on Saturday in Logan..picking up a FEW things. Usually the WalMart in Logan makes me mad..but this time..it just plained ticked me off. They usually dont have enough checkers working..so the lines are long. Well I go into the 20 ITEMS or LESS line..thankful its not too long..and we can get out of there in a timely manner. So I unload my cart and check out..all the while..this lady behind me is seeming to get a little impatient waiting for me to finish. Obviously the checker could tell..because I hear this after I leave:
Checker: "Wow she really pushed the '20 items or less' didnt she?"
Lady: "Haha yes she did."
WHAT THE CRAP! I had 14 items. That is 6 away from 20..pushing it would be 20 items ok? Seriously..dont have the dang sign that says 20 items or less..if you are going to complain about me having 14 items, and its not my fault the lady only had one item, and stood behind me! It was her own perogative!
GRRR WalMart makes me mad!
But I will still go there, because lets be honest....some prices you just cant beat.

1 comment:
Ha ha! I hate that. When a store makes you mad (I HATE TARGET), but yet you still have to go back because its the only choice!!!
Post a Comment