Friday, February 15, 2008

Weighing In...

This morning I weighed myself and I have lost 20 pounds since giving birth to Alexa! I weighed myself the day I came home from the hospital and I had lost 10 pounds. So with the help of nursing, I have lost 10 pounds on my own and that gives me a great jump start to get the rest off. I am 3 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight..but I still have more after that, that I would like to lose! Im gun-ho and ready to go hit the gym as soon as my body will allow it! I think I will start walking on the treadmill this week and slowly ease into it. Im excited I have the rest of the winter to get in the shape I want to be in for spring/summer! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck! Keep up with the nursing cause that will probably help too! That is awesome you only gained 23 pounds during your pregnancy!

Steph said...

I aspire to be you woman!!! ummmm 23 pounds is great too! I adore your little girl to by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!