Typical Nicole: Everytime there is a major change in my life..something major needs to be done to my hair. Maybe its my subconscious way of dealing with change. So Im trying to decide what I want to do with it. Right now its a couple inches past my shoulders and just brown.
Should I....
chop it and put blonde highlights in it?
chop it and dye it dark dark brown?
chop it and do a lighter brown?

leave it longer and dye it darkish maroonish?
HELP!


4 comments:
Cut it a little bit (I love it a little shorter on you) and do a darkish maroonish. I personally love 3RV.
I think you should grow it but still dye it a darkish maroon color!!! I want it to be like that picture you sent me with the long curly hair!!!!!!!!
I like #2
Ha ha! you are not going to get help by asking opinion because we all have different ones;-)
Post a Comment