Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This is what happened....

when I left my 2 yr old alone in the family room for 5 minutes this morning!

He wasn't smiling for very long after this picture! I decided to wait to punish him til after I got off the phone with my sister-in-law and took pictures of course haha. I am proud of myself, I didn't get TOO mad. I just spanked his hand, said it was naughty and made him help me clean it up. Though I don't think I really got through to him. All I can say is I am going to scour through the house making sure every marker is for sure out of his reach. (He seemed to have gone through a growth spurt this last week or so...because all of the sudden he can reach things he couldn't before.) Luckily this time it was just a felt tip marker...as opposed to a Sharpie! Thankfully it all came off and things were cleaned up by the time Brandon came home for lunch! :)







2 comments:

Tegan said...

O man!! I know what you went through. Funny how kids can destroy something in .5 seconds!!!

Amanda said...

Wow you are so lucky that was not a permanent marker!