- So I totally stole this off Jenn's page because I thought it would be fun to fill out about my husband!
- 1. What is your husband’s name? Brandon Steven
- 2. How long have you been together? Since June 19th, 2004..soo 3.5 yrs
- 3.How long did you date? about 5 months..married in November 2004
- 4. How old is he? He is 28, four years older!
- 5. Who eats more? Brandon definitely, specially since I was pregnant..I couldn't eat a whole lot!
- 6. Who said I love you first? How sad is it that I dont remember? I think it was mutual!
- 7. Who is taller? Brandon of course! He is 6'4"
- 8. Who sings better? I do, but Brandon sure does try! :)
- 9. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
- 10. Whose temper is worse? Oh that would be me for sure. Not something i like about myself!
- 11. Who does the laundry? Brandon and I both do!
- 12. Who does the dishes? Lately Brandon has been doing them all..time to start up again!
- 13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon and in all that ones I have read..it seems like most husbands sleep on the right side...interesting.
- 14. Who pays the bills? I pay most of them. Brandon has a couple he is in charge of.
- 15. Who mows the lawn? the Blackhawk Condo people
- 16. Who cooks dinner? Its split pretty evenly
- 17. Who drives when you are together? Brandon and I think he would like me to more but I think its weird when a wife is driving around her husband..i dont know..
- 18. Who is more stubborn? We both can be pretty stubborn..but we can both just agree to disagree for the most part.
- 19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Pretty equal
- 20. Whose parents do you see the most? His, since my dad lives an hour and a half away
- 21. Who proposed? Brandon of course
- 22. Who is more sensitive? I just had a baby..need I say more?
- 23. Who has more friends? I would say I have more that I talk to..but we both don't ever really see our friends that much.
- 24. Who has more siblings? Brandon, he has 4.
- 25. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do.
- 26. Where did you meet? Online baby! (dont knock it or call us lame til you try it)
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I dont know remember to be honest with you! - 28. Where was your first date? At a little mom and pop diner in Rexburg
- 27. Where was your first kiss? at the sandunes in Rexburg
30. Where did you get engaged? by the Logan temple overlooking Logan. - 31. Where were you married? Bristol Heights church in Boise
- 32. Where was the honeymoon?Las Vegas
- 33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? We had a blast on our honeymoon! But all in all..if we could do it over again..we both would have just liked to elopeto someplace exotic.
Now I expect everyone who reads this..to take time and fill this out about their hubbies! Its always fun to share and read your answers!

No comments:
Post a Comment