
When my sister sent me this picture this morning, I literally busted up laughing! How can you look at this darling little boy, and not just melt! I miss my little nephew so so so so much and am so excited for him and Kimber to come visit on the 19th, after Alexa is born! I haven't seen him since the end of September and it kills me to miss so much of his developmental stages! After I am not pregnant anymore, I am sure we will start traveling back to Boise more often, like we used to. I am excited to start seeing Jonas more and ofcourse Kimber and my brother in law, Adam! They are an awesome little family! :) Love you guys!

2 comments:
So cute;-) I love little babies!!!! I am excited to see pictures of your little girl;-)
I found your blog! You are so dang cute! I'm excited I found it so I can keep updated. :)
Post a Comment