Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged by Tegs

Alrighty..here we go!

5 Things on My To Do List:
1.) Have this baby!
2.) Laundry
3.) Doc appt today
4.) Finish the requests for blog headers
5.) Take a nice long hot shower and relax!

10 Things I Enjoy:
1.) Listening to Chayse laugh
2.) Spending time with Brandon
3.) Digital Scrapbooking
4.) Anything crafty
5.) Listening to music
6.) Photography/Photo Editing
7.) Hanging out with my girls
8.) Shopping!
9.) Starbucks
10.) Internet shopping/browsing/msn with Tegs :)

Suddenly a billionaire: I think everyone's answer are quite similar in that we would pay off any bills, share with the family, buy our dream house, and invest. I would also find a few legit charities to share with.

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1.) Receptionist/Sales at Tanning Salon & Day Spa (2 different ones)
2.) Hostess at Black Angus in Boise and Orem
3.) Receptionist at a few of the Golds in Boise
4.) Corporate Director of Member Retention for Golds Gym Treasure Valley
5.) Hygiene Assistant/Receptionist for 3 different Dental offices

5 Things (most) People Don't Know About Me:
1.) I thoroughly enjoy drinking ice cold water right after I brush my teeth because the minty
taste makes it that much colder and crisper! :)
2.) I love to sing, but hate doing it in front of people.
3.) I miss being more social and constantly on the go with activities!
4.) I have a secret obsession with playing Bejeweled on my phone.
5.) I have a high pain tolerance for dull intense pain, but not sharp pain.

I tag:
1.) Jenny Leavitt
2.) Jenn Oldham
3.) Stephanie Johnson
4.) Amanda Henneman
5.) Heather Hochhalter
6.) Becky Langford
7.) Lindsey Peterson

No comments: