Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kimber and Jonas in Utah!

We were so lucky to have my sister, Kimber and our little nephew, Jonas come stay with us for a few days this week. Kimber was such a big help with Chayse, and she helped me through my first outing with two kids! :) We dont have a double stroller, so Chayse was running wild at the mall..but he was having fun! I just was stressing a little bit! :) Definitely something I am going to have to get used to doing on my own though! It was so great to have my sister here to have our late night chats, her advice with a new baby, and the interaction shared between Chayse and Jonas. They got along pretty well, and Chayse got used to sharing his toys..well kind of haha. I miss them already and cant wait to get back to Boise to see them here in a few weeks! I wish I had taken more pics..but we were a little busy with 3 kids under 3! :)


My dad brought Kimber and Jonas to Logan, and it was so great to get a picture with him and all 3 of his grandkids together! Love you Dad!

Chayse and Jonas had lots of fun riding on this car together! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nicole,
These pictures are so cute. Alexa is adorable, and I absolutely love the picture of your dad with all 3 of them. My heart did a little leap when I saw Jonas there on your page, love that kid!!! Good luck on getting a double stroller :) I've got one if you still need one when you're here. Jen.