Hope it was a great one for everyone! We hadn't really planned anything for Valentine's Day because I was supposed to be induced today, then with coming home and getting adjusted..who has time to shop!? :) But we made the best of the day! We had a yummy dinner at Cafe Rio and did a little shopping. Chayse hung out with his Uncle Travis, and Alexa was stuck coming out with us! :) It was great because she just slept the entire time! I forgot what it was like to have a quiet dinner when a child is with us! :) Also, I just wanted to say how much I love and appreciate my husband! Especially this last 9 months! It wasn't an easy pregnancy and he was there to comfort me and be there for me when I just needed to bawl! He has totally taken over parenting Chayse this last week, while I healed and tried to figure out the nursing thing. He has done a great job, and though I have been an emotional wreck..he has kept his cool and taken care of things!I love you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment