Thursday, February 28, 2008

How Mean Am I?


After my experience at the mall last week, with Chayse running rampant in and out of stores, attempting to kiss all the stuffed animals and telling them he loved them...my sister reminded me of these cute little things that we will just call a backpack! So yesterday I made the purchase and am very excited to try it out on our next attempted outing to the mall...ALONE! dun dun dun...

K so maybe someone may call this a leash, or a harness..but we prefer to call it the monkey backpack and Chayse loves his monkey. Some may say its mean, I say it preserves my sanity!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't think I would call that mean because it's keeping your child safe;-) That is a cute "backpack" though;-)

Tegan said...

haha I love this. Peyton has one her's is a unicorn!! It's been great when we travel and are in the airport!!

Steph said...

I love the monkey! Hey a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! i may need a to copy your polka dot header...up for making a copycat one for me?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon:

This is Brad Mitchell. We worked at PT in Prov a few years ago. I just stumbled onto your blog. I had no idea you were back in Logan! Congrats on number 2!

B