Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Blog of Pictures

Just a few cute pictures...
Just hanging out with my little ones last night!
Just before her 2 wk Doc Appt.

Her eye is swollen because she had a clogged tear duct.


Uh oh..you caught her without a headband!

Chayse eating some cake at Peyton's Party!

I seriously thought he was going to pass out from blowing this thing so much!






5 comments:

Tegan said...

O my gosh! Alexa looks so so dang cute. I love her so much!! And Chayse too!!

Amanda said...

The second pictures makes me melt!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hey Nicole,
I love the pictures of your kids. They are really cute. As for the hair, I like the short, dark hair. I was going to ask you where you find all the cute digi scrap pages? Hope all is well.

Jenn said...

My poor nephew has REALLY struggled with clogged ducts as well. Poor little things!!! She is beautiful and very well dressed i might add;-)

Justin & Ashlee said...

Ya, I use shabby princess a lot. I just wondered if you knew any others. I am not working as of now, I would like to but it is really difficult to get a job here and it doesn't pay hardly anything...about $4 an hour. So for the time I am just really enjoying it.