
Today marks the 36th week of my pregnancy! I cant believe how fast the time has flown! K well the last few weeks have dragged by, but looking back..it seems like yesterday I was taking the test and grinning so hard my cheeks hurt. Im a week past when I gave birth to Chayse, so everyday is a blessing that she continues to grow and develop in the womb. I think now that its even closer to my due date..Im starting to get cold feet. Wait..can you have cold feet when you are pregnant? Haha, anyway..I just know it will hurt...A LOT..but then again the outcome makes everything so worth it! I go to the doctor on Thursday and will give an update as soon as we know more!
P.S. My husband so kindly reminded me that the longer she is in there, the bigger she will get. That doesn't help when I am trying to do it epidural free!!! :)

1 comment:
You can totally do epidural free;-) My sister just did it and it was tough, but she did it. You know my sis (melanie Fager Crockett). Anyway good luck on the delivery and I am excited to see pictures;-)
Post a Comment