Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A New Little Hobby!

Admittedly there are times throughout the day, when I get really bored and start to "blog browse". I keep seeing all these darling blog headers on peoples' pages, and I was determined to figure out how to do it on my own! So, I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Photo Shop and started to design my own blog headers! I am loving it..and love to do it for other people. If you are interested in having me make one for you, let me know! Check out Tegan and Brittany's pages to see a couple of examples!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I want you to make me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really really do! How should I get you the pic that I want??

Hokie Family said...

If you find some time with the new baby, I would love one too. My computer skills are so limited. I just have the template that blogspot provides. It's lame. Your blog is always SO CUTE! Hope you pop soon :)
Heather

Jenn said...

I would LOVE for you to make me one! I can email you a picture if you like. If you really want to make mine, my email is oldham.jenn@gmail.com

Thanks!

Becky said...

me too!!!!!! I'm jealous of the sis and cuz! You look awesome for 37 weeks! I'm so excited for you to have a cute girl! Good Luck!