As of today I am 35 wks and 2 days! I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon and learned that I had progressed to 2 cm and 70 % efaced now. As crazy as it sounds, to those of you who have gone full term or were overdue...I FEEL OVERDUE! Im 2 days past when I had Chayse, and 2 days to a pregnant woman feels like an eternity! I feel so ready to be done, and I still have 4 wks and 5 days until Im full term! I know every day she is in there, the better of she will be and I keep reminding myself of that. Its an uncomfortable seat on the fence; I want to be done so bad..but I know she needs to cook a little longer! Days that Im feeling like a fat cow, to where even my maternity clothes are getting small.... I tend to lean towards wanting to be done..NOW! Then there are the nights like Tuesday night, that I was having really bad contractions, and it hurt like heck..and I kept thinking "Please dont let this be it..Please let her stay in there longer!. Im not ready for the pain!" So we will just see what happens, she could come tonight or not for another week. I do not, however, believe I will go past 37 wks. Like always, I will keep you all updated!
Feel free to look below and see what I feel like at the moment:

Goodnight!
Feel free to look below and see what I feel like at the moment:

Goodnight!

1 comment:
Nicole,
You are hilarious! I'm glad you can find humor in such an uncomfortable time. Good luck! I bet it won't be long.
Post a Comment