So today I am 34 wks 2days along. I went in for my doc appt and found out that I am dialated 1.5 cm and 60% efaced. I had somewhat of an inkling that I might be dialated because of some pains I have been having. Some people can be dialated 1-2 cm until their due date, but we aren't thinking that is the case for me. Both pregnancies in the past, I went into labor within a week of me starting to dialate. My doc basically said that with my history and the fact that I am past 34 weeks, they wont put me on strict bedrest or do anything to agressively stop the labor. If I do go into labor they may try tributylene (sp?) to slow down the process, but wont try and stop it. We are ofcourse hoping she stays in as long as possible, but think it will most likely be within the next week or so. So I was told to get lots of rest, relax, and we will just go from here and see what happens..so that is what I am going to go do right now! We will keep you all updated as things progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Nicole,
We are praying for you. We hope you have a wonderful labor with a short stay in the hospital for you and baby girl. We are so excited for you.
You are seriously such a beautiful preggers MAMMA! YEAH! I wil be anxiously awaiting any news! Can't wait to see her. Make sure to give Brandon blogging lessons so we can soon after she arrives! Much Love!
Post a Comment