So I'm finally getting around to doing my Christmas Post! Its been quite a busy last couple of weeks around The Leavitt Household!The few days before Christmas were spent at my inlaws house, hanging out, doing last minute shopping (on my husband's part..I was good and had it all done in plenty of time!) , making gingerbread houses, and eating yummy food! We were never home and felt like we were always on the go doing SOMETHING!
Christmas Eve morning, Brandon's brother and his wife and kids came up and we have a really yummy brunch and opened presents! It was fun to get to see them and to spend time together with the Leavitts for Christmas! Around 12:30 we left to go to Sandy to spend Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day with my dad! It was Chayse's first Christmas at my dad's house and we made sure that Santa Claus knew we had changed places on him! :) I think this Christmas he got more excited as he understood more of who Santa was and what he brought, though I do wish we had focused more on the true meaning of Christmas with him, rather than the commercial side of it. I think as he gets older he will understand that side more! On Christmas Eve we went to dinner at my dad's girlfriend's sister's house and Chayse had a blast being the center of attention with all the ladies around! We woke up Christmas morning and opened our stockings and all the presents and Chayse decided it was his job to help everyone open presents! Chayse defininately got spoiled this year..so he is going to help us go through his toys and pick out some to give to charity or DI.
We were so happy this Christmas Season to be able to spend time with those we love most. Though it was hard for me to not have my sister and her little family with us this year! Her and I have gotten so close again, specially after Jonas came into our lives. I love her dearly and wish that we could live closer together! She is such an amazing mother, friend, sister and confidant! I love you Kimber! Next Christmas we will all be together k?! :)
We are excited for what this next year will bring with adding a new baby to our family, Brandon's promotion, buying a house, finishing school and Chayse growing into more of a little man each day! We will definitely keep you all updated as our lives progress and change!
Here are some pics from our holiday season!
(Making Gingerbread houses at Grandma Leavitts)
(my masterpiece haha)
(Taylor, Kai & Chayse on Christmas Eve)
(Christmas Morning at my Dad's)
(Chayse with my dad on Christmas Morning)

1 comment:
I dont' have her email address but as soon as I get it, I will send it!! She is on my myspace page too....Isn't Twlight the very best ever! Ahhhhh, I am in love! Cute Christmas pics! I love love love them and can't wait to see your girl!
Post a Comment