Monday, January 28, 2008

A Cute "Must See" For the Family



Last night we rented "Game Plan" with The Rock..and I just loved it! Not to mention my secret celebrity crush on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! (Post WWE phase of his life) It was such a cute family film, and though it was pretty predictable, it was still done in a really cute way. I might add though, that I didn't mind it being predicitable if I could stare at The Rock for an hour and a half without Brandon getting jealous! ;) I have a thing for when he wears shorts and athletic shoes..Im not usually a "leg girl" as Tegan put it..but I guess with him I am. So really I guess this post is turning into a gab sess about The Rock...but really..the movie is cute..I shed a tear or two..and I dont even think it was because I am pregnant. i think they were real legit movie watching tears! So go rent it!

No comments: