Monday, January 21, 2008

New Computer

Im so excited that we got a new computer finally! My laptop went out a few weeks ago, and we have no idea why. I called and luckily its under warranty so we can send it in and get it fixed. But meanwhile, we were stuck with only our desktop, which is just outdated and was having plenty of issues of its own. So my darling husband agreed that we needed another one and we went on Saturday to look. Well for those of you who know me, I dont like to just "look". If I find one I like, I want to buy it right then and there! Luckily we found one that we both liked, or maybe I just liked it and Brandon knew not to disagree! :) Im getting used to using VISTA and at first I was so frustrated because I couldn't pull up some documents I had saved from our old computer, and I was about to chuck the whole thing at the wall...but Tegan helped me figure it out and so luckily for my computer...I have everything figured out and LOVING IT! I love having a nice big flat screen, unlike our other screen that was a big and bulky. So today I am in a great mood, playing around with my new computer, was able to take a long nap, and Chayse is still sleeping, leaving me time to do random blogs like this..and still no baby! ;)

No comments: