Well....I had my doctor's appt today and sadly I hadn't progressed any. Still 3cm/70%/-2 station. K its not sad I guess...but frustrating that I am contracting for no apparent reason. Like I said before and a million times, I feel so guilty feeling this way because having had a baby in the NICU, I know how important each and every day in the womb is. BUT...Im passed 37 wks, and most docs..including mine will say that she is in the clear for being in the NICU for preemie reasons. So whats wrong with hoping she decides to start the journey out..like now..cuz Brandon is on his way home..and it would just be perfect. Haha! My doctor did set up an induction date..IF...I go to 39 wks. Though she even said herself she is pretty sure she will come before then. So I guess, my light at the end of the tunnel is on February 14th! Im just so anxious to meet this beautiful little girl! I know she will add that much more joy and laughter and happiness in our lives..and yes Im excited to not be pregnant anymore haha! So..now Im starting to divulge myself into the mysterious ways of "naturally inducing labor"..including spicy foods, walking, "a night at home with the hubby", and whatever else I read up on that isnt too weird!P.S. Can I admit that I am totally jealous that my darling cousin, just had her baby today! But congrats to her and her lil family on baby Maycee joining them! I cant wait to meet her when we finally get back to Boise!
P.S.S. Can I just say that I love my lil Chayse to death and love having him in our family! How can you look at this face and not just melt (messy face and all)! Love you buddy!

1 comment:
Your little boy is seriously ADORABLE! He should model! But good luck and I hope you do go into labor early so that you can be done and over with this pregnancy thing. One thing I have heard (from my mom) who has had babies with no drugs...is that she can't tell the difference between her smallest which was 7 lbs 4 oz and her biggest which was 9 lbs 3 oz. So, I don't know if that is of any comfort to you, BUT that is what she said...When you go natural it doesn't matter on the size.
Post a Comment