
Let me start off by saying..Vampires and Werewolves..NOT MY THING...AT ALL! I kept hearing about this Twilight trilogy, that it was "so so good!" and a "must read!". I hesitated because books that have to do with fantasy and things like that, just isn't something I like to indulge myself in. All my mother in law could say to explain the books was, " Well you just HAVE to read it!" So after Christmas, I finally gave in..and oh my heavens...I was stuck, addicted, oblivious to the outside world as I read these books. My family probably missed me a bit while I was reading them. I am halfway through the 3rd book (and they are pretty long)..and seriously with the first two..I was constantly curled up on the comfy chair with a blanket with my nose stuck in the book. I have been a little bit better about the 3rd one, realizing I still have a family to take care of..but that doesn't mean I don't itch to get curled back up and see what happens next! I seriously recommend these books, specially to those who were as skeptical as I was! Im also very excited because they are
doing a movie that is set to come out December of 2008!
doing a movie that is set to come out December of 2008!

No comments:
Post a Comment