
Since everyone is going to post about this and it will get repetive for all of you to read..this is all I will say.
Yes, I loved it..it was awesome!
Oh and I sat by really annoying highschool girls who were practically screaming when Edward came on the screen and being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY stupid the entire movie and wouldn't wouldnt walk out of the aisle when it was over because theyhad to see more of Edward. I wanted to punch them...seriously.
Oh and the fire alarm when off during the movie, and the sound went out once..
But yes, I loved it.
(Yes I realized I started a sentence with "but"..oh well I am tired and don't care.)
Yes, I loved it..it was awesome!
Oh and I sat by really annoying highschool girls who were practically screaming when Edward came on the screen and being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY stupid the entire movie and wouldn't wouldnt walk out of the aisle when it was over because theyhad to see more of Edward. I wanted to punch them...seriously.
Oh and the fire alarm when off during the movie, and the sound went out once..
But yes, I loved it.
(Yes I realized I started a sentence with "but"..oh well I am tired and don't care.)

3 comments:
I liked it too! There were a few cheesy parts and I thought bad acting in a few scences, but I really liked it!
I really liked the movie as well, but it would have been way more enjoyable had the teenage girls NOT screamed everytime Edward, Jacob, or Carlile came onto the screen, and everytime Bella and Edward came remotely close to kissing. So annoying. I may take a day off of work and go see the next one when all the kids are in school.
I loved the music too!
I really really wanted to like it. It was ok! It was fun to see the book come to life!
Post a Comment