Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a fun day! I got the kids ready and Brandon and I took the kids to the mall to go trick or treating. It was crazy busy this year but still fun! Alexa of course didnt do the whole trick or treating bit, but Chayse sure loves to get all the candy! :)

After that we headed home and I got my costume on. I haven't dressed up in 5 yrs, so it was fun for me. I was a witch, a nice one...though the past week, some would beg to differ haha! Brandon was a tall guy with lots of hair. Its as far as I could get him to go this year! :)

Here are a couple pics of us in our costumes.




Alexa the Ballerina! (Thanks for the tutu again Tegan!)

Chayse said he wanted to be a lion again and since his costume still fit him, I was all for it, especially since it saved me money! :)


Here is my self portrait as a "Nice Witch"! :)

~*~

We headed over to our ward's Trunk or Treat. It was fun to see all the cute costumes and be able to mingle.

Dave & Brandon passing out candy. (No elephant face on you today Dave..the clown face works just fine! :) )

My two awesome neighbors, Jacque & Luisa!

The cutest Goldfish ever!!

~*~

After the Trunk or Treat we ended up over at the Rupps to hang out! We had homemade pizzas and played Apples to Apples while the kids watched a movie and played. Casey and Luisa were very entertaining in their ways to try and manipulate the judges to pick their cards! It was fun and hilarious (probably more so because we were all tired! haha!) I only got one picture and that was of Casey's costume. It most likely would have won an award..if we had an award. Maybe next time!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome pictures and costumes!!! I am glad you had a great halloween!

Nicole said...

I love all of your Halloween costumes!! Your family is so cute! I also couldn't stop laughing at that last picture, that is too funny!

Hokie Family said...

Fun Halloween. enjoyed reading your tag too.

jodie333 said...

SO cute!! I love the kids costumes. You even look hot as a witch! HEEHE I wish we could have been their to see you in your costumes. Give the kids hugs for us!!
SMOOCHES