I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all eat tons of yummy food, get to lay around and play fat dog (DEF: (verb) : to lay around like lazy dogs after eating a ton of food; very well known around the Fahnestock Family gatherings), and to be able to enjoy the time spent with family and friends. I am so thankful for my family and friends and for the love, support, entertainment, humor, laughter and good memories they provide me with and I love you all so much! I'm also thankful for the country in which we live, the freedoms we share and the beautiful place that I live. I also have to specifically say that I am thankful for my husband. How lucky I am that he is such a hard worker and dedicated student, all so that I can stay at home with my kids. I don't show him enough how thankful I am for the amazing father he is to my kid and husband he is to me! I love you so much and love that you are in my life!
So all of you, make sure to tell those you love that you are thankful for them! Also, in these hard times when its so easy to be down on yourself or upset about what we can't afford or complain about needing to cut back on things, please remember to be thankful for the small things that make us smile each day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:
Post a Comment