Monday, November 24, 2008

Yahooo!

I stole this off Ashlie's blog! Thanks Ashlie!



SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON-Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.Stephenie Meyer stated, "I don't think any other author has had a more positive experience with the makers of her movie adaptation than I have had with Summit Entertainment. I'm thrilled to have the chance to work with them again on NEW MOON." [source: Summit Entertainment (summit-ent.com)]
I am excited for this to come out, but have mixed feelings about the content. I didn't like the second book as much because I have NEVER wanted Jacob and Bella to get together, and Edward isn't even in most of the book. Not to mention Jacob is NOT cute in the movie. Having said that and sounding like a complete "teenie bopper star crazed Twilight fan"..I will go see it, because realistically how can I not?

3 comments:

Laurel Hansen Photography said...

I loved Twilight. I am so excited they are making another one...but I feel the same way about book 2. Oh well, I guess it is a means to an end.

Jill W said...

Oh good! They obviously have to get passed New Moon to get to the last two. :-)

Ashlie said...

Ha ha, you're welcome! The even better news is that they're going to make Eclipse at the same time they do New Moon! Wahoo! :) They were worried about the actors aging too much between films. I really hope they do Breaking Dawn too.