Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Things

Holly tagged me a couple weeks ago and I didn't know til now!

Here we go!
8 Favorite TV Shows:

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
One Tree Hill
The Hills
Jon & Kate Plus 8
The new 90210
Privileged
Army Wives


8 Favorite Restaurants:

Olive Garden
Cafe Sabor
Cafe Rio
Fredericos
Firehouse Pizza
Texas Roadhouse
Iron Gate Grill
Iggy's


8 Things that happened yesterday:

Edited photos
Took a bath & a shower!
Went to church
Made lunch
Went to nephew's bday party in Syracuse
Edited more photos
Put the kids to bed
Watched the shows I recorded on my DVR


8 Things I'm looking forward to:

Our family pics on Friday.
Our trip to San Diego in February.
Twilight movie coming out!
Whenever I get to go to Boise next.
Thanksgiving
Seeing Tegan when she comes for Thanksgiving!
Having another baby in a couple years.
Celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary this weekend.


8 Things I love about fall:

Cooler weather
Colors of the trees
Thanksgiving
New Scentsy smells for my warmer.
Hoodie time!
The smell of the air.
Bundling my kids up in their cozies.
Fall goodies!


8 Things on my wishlist:

Buy a House
Have car payed off.
Have everyone live by me! Haha
this totally awesome lens for my camera
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Chayse to not get in our bed in the middle of the night.
A speaker dock for my Zune.
Alexa's hair to be longer and thicker.
(I am a little excited to do more to her hair!)


8 people I tag:
Tegan
Kimber
Jacque
Jenny L
Jenny R
Stacy L
Christy H.
Jamie F.
(If I didn't tag you and you want to be tagged...by golly be tagged and fill 'er out!)

2 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Hey Nicole! It is good to hear from you! Your little family is adorable! You are so lucky! I love the Halloween Costumes:)

The Ringer Family said...

:P I swore I did better keeping up on your blog - I don't know where I've been the last few days. SOOO sorry! Ill get right to it