Sunday, November 9, 2008

Midnight Show Sold Out!

To my Logan friends..I could be wrong, so double check before the tears start to flow because you won't ge to see the very first showing, but when I went on the internet to purchase tickets to see Twilight..it said that the midnight showing is all sold out. I recommend buying your tickets online now! I'm taking my mother-in-law for her birthday. Good times will be had! I have her to thank for bringing this addiction to into my life! :) Haha!

2 comments:

Kimber Dawn said...

nerd. haha xoxoxo!

jodie333 said...

I started the book a little while ago, but haven't really had time. But When I saw that the movie was coming up I set a goal for myself to have the book finished before it comes out! Lets hope I can do it!! I'll keep you posted. I would love for us to be able to talk about it! I have heard from many people that once you get into it its like an addition!! Call me! Talk to you soon!! SMOOCHES