Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Mini Session! Tell Your Friends and Families as well!


It's that time of year again for Christmas cards! I am offering a Christmas Mini Session that is for those who just want a family picture to send with your cards.
Includes:
30-45 minute shoot at a location of your choice.
CD with all the images edited in various ways with great taste.
*Price includes up to 6 people. Each additional person will be an addtional $5.00*
How much is this fun little Christmas Mini Session? Only $40!
If you would like prints, please refer to the "Take Care of Me Package" on my website for pricing.

3 comments:

Brandon & Amber said...

Nicole I love your hair cut! Now if you have had it that way for a while...sorry I'm a little slow.

The Reese Family said...

im in :) your family pictures are so so cute!! you look awesome! Can't wait for next saturday

JACKI said...

I love the new picture of you & your hubby up! So sweet! How ya liken your new Scentsy??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year with all the yummy smells. Let me know if you need anything else and THANK YOU for ordering from me!!!