Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday LaDonna!

Today is my mother in law's birthday! We celebrated by going out to dinner at Iggy's! It was yummy and fun to chat and have dinner together. We are celebrating again when Justin and Jenny come this weekend...and AGAIN when I take her out for her bday to see Twilight and to dinner! There is nothing like a two week long celebration right?! :)

(Sorry, this is the only pic I had on my computer because I just cleared a bunch off)

Thanks for all you do LaDonna. You have taught me a lot about being more "domesticated", your Sunday dinners are something we look forward to weekly (We won't mention my husband's excitement is probably based off getting one really amazingly good home cooked meal each week! haha), my kids adore you and you are very special to us! We love you and hope you have a totally awesome year ahead of you!

1 comment:

Justin & Ashlee said...

You don't know how good Iggy's sounds right now...or any Amercan restaurant. I am glad you enjoyed it for me :)