Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blackmail

This is my son..and yes he is wearing my high heeled boots... and yes I let him..and yes I took pictures of him for blackmail to be used at a later date.

7 comments:

Tegan said...

haha......I love it

Kimber Dawn said...

ummm....that's frickin sweet!

Jamie said...

Hang on to this picture! He is so funny! This will be the best pic to show his H.S friends and girlfriends..he he!
Your family pic on your header, is adorable! You guys look great.

The Reese Family said...

what a stud :) Daxton can walk better in high heels then me...haha.

Anonymous said...

what I love is that he is totally posing for you! soo funny!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

That is priceless!! Yes, that will be very good blackmail!

Tilly said...

The shocking part is that he looks like he walks really well in them!! So cute! Good for you!